Dienstag, 13. Januar 2015

Christmas in Tempe

After two and a half (almost three) long years, I finally saw my second family again. For those of you who don't know, I've been staying with the Mulligans in Tempe, Arizona during my year abroad as an exchange student in 2011-2012. For Christmas 2014, they generously invited Helge and I over to join them in their Xmas celebrations.
It was so good seeing their faces again! If you're reading this: Thank you so much for having us over, for the Christmas presents, and for Toni's amazing meals!


(I stole this picture off of Collin's facebook.)





Getting sentimental driving by MdN high school.

Gammage Theater in downtown Tempe

Mill Ave!!

Soooo good seeing all your beautiful faces again! I miss you!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen