Dienstag, 30. September 2014

Whitsunday Islands

Upon returning from Fraser island, I made my way to Agnes Water/Town of 1770, where Julie and I had been already in May and tried to learn how to surf. This time I only stayed for two nights and really didn't do anything for once, which was quite nice.
On the 25th of September I caught my bus to Airlie Beach in order to get on the New Horizon (true blue sailing) boat to go and explore the Whitsundays for two days (& two nights).
These islands are as beautiful as an island can be and happen to be home of the purest sand on earth.




 I also had my first ever dive at tongue bay (I believe?) with Mirium, the diving instructor of the New Horizon crew.
 Our boat had a waterslide into the ocean, which is the main reason why I chose it.

 Whitehaven beach




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen